DCC Specialties does it again by introducing 2 new great products for model railroaders, the “Tortoise Buddy” and the “Jack Wabbit Quad”. Both of these products have performance features not found in any other DC/DCC products.
The Amazing Tortoise Buddy. So Simple and Functional, It’s Brilliant!
- Wires Directly to Track to Power Tortoise
- Compatible with Any Type of Track Power, Compatible with DCC, not DCC Controlled
- Screw Terminal Connections for LEDs and SPDT, DPDT Switches
- Incorporates Acclaimed Auto Throw™
- It is the Simplest, Easiest, Fastest and Most Reliable Way to …
… Get Your Tortoise into Action with Full Control and Lighting Features
Here are just a few of the many great options.
Uses Tortoise connector.
Connects to track to power the Tortoise.
Automatically sets points for an approaching train.
Tortoise Buddy Baby – List $6.49
Tortoise Buddy Junior – List $5.99
Tortoise Buddy Senior – List $11.99
Tortoise Buddy Wiz-Kid – List $15.99
The Tortoise Buddy’s Great Features
- Direct wire connection or plug-in connection to Tortoise™
- “Self Power” input connection from track for all normal track voltages ranging from 7 to 28V; AC, DC, DCC
- Incorporates onboard status LEDs indicating power in and normal or reverse position of switch track points
- Screw terminal connections for additional panel mount LEDS or to control block signals
- Direct wire connections for manual point control using DPDT, SPDT electronic switches or block detection type inputs
- Provides exclusive Auto Throw™ feature that automatically positions switch track points when a train is approaching.
- Incorporates additional output connections to another Tortoise
Jack Wabbit Quad
The quad output stationary decoder. Operates all switch motors with direct LocoNet, NCE and Lenz connections. Exclusive patented Auto-Throw and much more.
- Auto Throw™
- Auto Throw™ Timer
- Auto Return™
- Smart Route™
- Dispatcher Over-Ride™
- Lock Block™
- Locked Route Control™
- Smart Default Ops™
- Smart Power Routing