Motorized 90′ Turntable – Assembled – 13-3/4″ 34.9cm Overall Diameter
Walthers Item #933-2860
- Typical of tables built from 1900s on – some still in service today
- 130′ (39.6m) length holds locos up to 18-7/8″ (46.1cm) long – big enough for a 4-8-8-4!
- Fits most engine terminals
- User-friendly, illustrated instructions simplify operation & programming
- Layout mounting templates for pit & Cornerstone Turntable Control Box
- Control Box included for use on layouts with DC or DCC train control
- New Cornerstone Turntable Control Box for simple operation & programming with:
- Programmable indexing for up to 99 different tracks
- One-touch 180-degree bridge rotation in either direction
- Simplified LED display with adjustable brightness
- Operate from up to four locations with add-on Cornerstone Turntable Control Boxes (#933-2320 each sold separately)
- Comes complete with motor & Control Box, operates on 12-18v AC, 16-24v DC power supply (power supply not included)
- Comes with Code 83 rail installed on bridge
- Requires 18-1/4″ (45.6cm) mounting hole 19-1/8″ (47.8cm) overall diameter
- Optional: To control turntable operation with DCC throttle or serial UART controller, purchase Cornerstone Advanced Control Module (933-2321, available separately)
As engines grew larger and heavier from the 1920s onward, many railroads modernized their terminals and shops with equally big turntables. This detailed model makes it easy to modernize your layout operations too! Designed for easy installation on new or existing layouts, the model features a sturdy, pre-weathered one-piece plastic pit and a detailed plastic bridge with separate arch. A built-in decoder with programmable address allows for easy programming and operation directly from most DCC cabs. The model is right at home on DC-powered layouts too, and can be operated using the included control box. Programmable indexing for as many as 28 service tracks (plus one factory-programmed location that can also be used as a service track) lets you install tracks almost anywhere you need them. And complete installation and programming instructions make set-up fast and easy.
If your road runs big power, this is the turntable for you, with a bridge that can handle any locomotive up to a 4-8-8-4 ‘Big Boy.’ Pit outside diameter: 19-1/8 inches (47.8 cm); Inside diameter (benchwork opening required): 18-1/4 inches (45.6 cm). Bridge length: 18-7/8 inches (46.1 cm) long.