The UT4R is designed for simple radio control of trains and their functions.
Operators worldwide told us what they wanted in an affordable, easy to use “operator’s” throttle and we made their dreams come true.
The UT4R is perfect if you’re looking for a “traditional” style throttle. They are ideal for operating sessions and are great for novice users as well.
Their intuitive operation makes them easy for anyone to use, plug in to select your loco then unplug for radio operation.
Simplex Radio “R” throttles and receivers available for use in U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand only.
- Works with any LocoNet compatible system
- Simplex radio when used with a UR91 Simplex Radio Receiver (sold separately)
- Plug in to select or dispatch locomotives, then unplug for radio operation
- 4-digit addressing
- Functions F0-F12 for lighting and sound decoder operation
- Direction switch with center break position
- Large knob for precise throttle control
- Traditional walkaround operation
- Automatic locomotive selection and speed matching features
- UT4 does not allow programming or turnout control
- Infra-ready out of the box (with UR90 InfraRed Receiver sold separately)