The UT4DCE is designed for easy to use Duplex radio control of trains and their functions.
Operators worldwide told us what they wanted in an affordable, easy to use “operator’s” throttle and we made their dreams come true.
The UT4DCE is perfect if you’re looking for a “traditional” style throttle. They are ideal for operating sessions and are great for novice users as well.
Their intuitive operation makes them easy for anyone to use, no need to plugin to select or dispatch your locos.
Digitrax Duplex Radio (D) products are for use in the United States, Canada, Austraila and New Zealand. For EU, please order DCE version. Contact Kato Japan for Japanese approved version.
- Works with any LocoNet compatible system
- For Use with “CE”
- Full Duplex radio when paired with a UR92CE Duplex Transciever (sold separately)
- No need to Plug in to select or dispatch locomotives, complete wireless operation.
- 4-digit addressing
- Functions F0-F12 for lighting and sound decoder operation
- Direction switch with center break position
- Large knob for precise throttle control
- Traditional walkaround operation
- Automatic locomotive selection and speed matching features
- UT4DCE does not allow programming or turnout control