UR92CE is a combination Duplex Radio Transceiver and Infrared Receiver panel that lets you run your trains without plugging in. Pick up your Duplex equipped “DCE” throttle and you’re ready to go.
Also equipped with an IR receiver the the UR92CE also allows you to go wireless with your infrared equipped Digitrax throttles.
Digitrax Duplex Radio (DCE) products are for use in the EU For use in the United States, Canada, Austraila and New Zealand please order “D” version.
- Plug ‘N Play with any LocoNet system
- No need to plug in your Duplex equipped throttles, select, dispatch, and program wirelessly
- Duplex Radio operates in the 2.4 Ghz band
- Simplex Infrared Receiver For Digitrax Infra-Ready Throttles
- Supports Duplex Radio and Infrared operation simultaneously
- Range Is Approximately A 300 ft Diameter Circle
- Only One UR92DCE Is Needed To Run Duplex On Most Layouts
- Supports Up To 20 Digitrax Duplex Throttles At The Same Time
- Group Name Feature Allows Multiple Clubs To Run Independently In Close Proximity At Train Shows and Exhibitions
- Includes PS14 Power Supply
- Operates In The 2.4 GHz Band
- One RJ12 6 pin Throttle jacks in the front of the panel for hooking up throttles and other LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
- Two RJ12 6 pin LocoNet jacks in the back of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that use RailSync.
- Gives your layout a professionally finished look.
- Indicator LED that shows the power state of a local track section.
- Two #6-32 right angle screw terminals for local track connections for power and diagnostics.
- For Europe!