UR91 is the Simplex Radio/IR receiver front panel that lets you plug in to select your loco and unplug to run wirelessly with any Simplex Radio Equipped “R” throttle.
Also equipped with an IR receiver the the UR91 also allows you to go wireless with your Digitrax InfraReady throttles.
Simplex Radio “R” throttles and receivers available for use in U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand only.
- Plug ‘N Play with any LocoNet system
- Simplex radio throttle must plug in to select, dispatch, or program locomotives
- Simplex radio operates in the 900Mhz band
- Supports approximately 10 radio throttles
- Supports both Simplex Radio and infrared operation at the same time
- Most layouts need only one UR91
- One RJ12 6 pin Throttle jacks in the front of the panel for hooking up throttles and other LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
- Two RJ12 6 pin LocoNet jacks in the back of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that use RailSync.
- Gives your layout a professionally finished look.
- Indicator LED that shows the power state of a local track section.
- Two #6-32 right angle screw terminals for local track connections for power and diagnostics.
- Includes PS14 power supply