The SMC4 is a DCC compatible accessory decoder capable of driving four servo motors and four Tortoise™ switch machines. Each output can individually be assigned any address from 1 to 2040. It has eight inputs for local control of the outputs and 16 programmable routes.
Board size: ~ 2.6″ X 2.5″
• DCC compatible accessory decoder
• Controls 4 servos and 4 Tortoise™ motors
• “Power Save” greatly reduces current requirements
• Programmable position, range and speed of servos
• Inputs for local control of servos and motors
• Remote controlled routes for turnouts
• Dash Pot (buffer cylinder) Speed Feature – version 15 or higher
SMC4 Tech Talk Videos – See ways to install servos for a variety of applications including – Turnouts, Semaphores and Roundhouse doors.