The TSU-PNP incorporates mounting provisions for many of the major diesel model manufacturers, such as Atlas, InterMountain and Bowser, into one board. This 6-function decoder measures 73.7mm x 16.8mm x 4.8mm. This board is equipped with a 2-pin connector for the Current Keeper (P.N. 810140) and consolidates most of the original Tsunami Plug and Play-style boards (TSU-AT1000, TSU-BW1000, TSU-GN1000 and TSU-IM1000) into a single design!
Tsunami2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
The Tsunami2 is an all-new premium flagship decoder from SoundTraxx, packed with many new features and sound effects to help enhance the realism and fun with both sound and operation. Tsunami2 leads the industry in processing power with a 32-bit processor that provides the necessary horsepower to support 28 functions, 16 polyphonic sound channels, tons of sound and lighting effects, and advanced motor control.
Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders integrate a full-featured sound system, Hyperlight™ lighting effects, Hyperdrive2™ advanced motor control, and a DCC decoder into a single package. Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders offer over 50 individual sounds, and over 20 lighting effects in each model!
We have added a host of new recordings including: whistles, horns, bells, compressors – and remastered favorites from years past. These new recordings provide nearly limitless choices for your customer! Multiple prototypes in every model means no time spent on a computer downloading files or purchasing special programs. In addition, more powerful audio output, two volume mixers, and our ever-popular Equalizer make the digitized recordings of real engines loud, clear and ultra-flexible.