SoundTraxx Tsunami2, TSU-4400 4 Amp Large Scale Sound Decoder For Electrics
SoundTraxx Item: 886005
The TSU-4400 is a 4 Amp, 6-function decoder perfect for O and larger scales with easy-to-use terminal blocks.
Tsunami2 electric sound decoders are full of new features including over 40 airhorns/ air whistles, 13 bells, 4 air compressors, traction motor whine, and the sound of the pantograph raising and lowering. Whether you are equipping a modern ACS-64 or an urban trolley, everything you need is here!
- First ever Electric DDE with traction motor whine
- Pantograph operation sounds
- Over 40 airhorns/air whistle selections
- Motorman Omura provides cab sounds, operates doors and services the engine
- Catenary arcing sound and lighting effect
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- Clickety-clack and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Trolley bell, stop requests, and door sounds for trolleys and traction models
- Steam heat for authentic passenger train operation
The Tsunami2 is an all-new premium flagship decoder from SoundTraxx, packed with many new features and sound effects to help enhance the realism and fun with both sound and operation. Tsunami2 leads the industry in processing power with a 32-bit processor that provides the necessary horsepower to support 28 functions, 16 polyphonic sound channels, tons of sound and lighting effects, and advanced motor control.
Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders integrate a full-featured sound system, Hyperlight™ lighting effects, Hyperdrive2™ advanced motor control, and a DCC decoder into a single package. Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders offer over 50 individual sounds, and over 20 lighting effects in each model!
We have added a host of new recordings including: whistles, horns, bells, compressors – and remastered favorites from years past. These new recordings provide nearly limitless choices for your customer! Multiple prototypes in every model means no time spent on a computer downloading files or purchasing special programs. In addition, more powerful audio output, two volume mixers, and our ever-popular Equalizer make the digitized recordings of real engines loud, clear and ultra-flexible.