SoundTraxx Tsunami2, TSU-4400 4 Amp Large Scale Sound Decoder For Steam
SoundTraxx Item: 884005
The TSU-4400 is a 4 Amp, 6-function decoder perfect for O and larger scales with easy-to-use terminal blocks.
This new decoder format is scheduled to be shipping in fall 2016.
Tsunami2 steam decoders are loaded with new features. Tsunami2 has an adjustable steam cutoff guaranteed to make you feel like you are in the cab and in control. We have also added new and remastered sounds to add realism to your models. Tusnami2 steam decoders can produce over 50 sound effects including 12 bells, over 60 whistles, 10 air pumps, 8 dynamos, 10 exhaust chuffs, snifter valve, injectors, Johnson Bar, power reverse, firebox blower, side rod clank, brake squeal, and more!
- 10 new or remastered exhaust chuffs in a single decoder
- Newly remastered Dynamic Digital Exhaust
- Functioning adjustable exhaust cutoff
- Functioning locomotive and train brakes with adjustable braking rates
- Over 60 whistles
- Selectable compressors, bells, Dynamos, couplers, and more
- Fireman Fred sounds for coal-fired, wood, oil, or auger fueled locomotives
- Locomotive servicing sounds
- Traditional 2-cylinder, plus new 3-cylinder and articulated settings on all exhaust chuffs
- Clickity-Clack and new authentic drifting sounds
The Tsunami2 is an all-new premium flagship decoder from SoundTraxx, packed with many new features and sound effects to help enhance the realism and fun with both sound and operation. Tsunami2 leads the industry in processing power with a 32-bit processor that provides the necessary horsepower to support 28 functions, 16 polyphonic sound channels, tons of sound and lighting effects, and advanced motor control.
Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders integrate a full-featured sound system, Hyperlight™ lighting effects, Hyperdrive2™ advanced motor control, and a DCC decoder into a single package. Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders offer over 50 individual sounds, and over 20 lighting effects in each model!
We have added a host of new recordings including: whistles, horns, bells, compressors – and remastered favorites from years past. These new recordings provide nearly limitless choices for your customer! Multiple prototypes in every model means no time spent on a computer downloading files or purchasing special programs. In addition, more powerful audio output, two volume mixers, and our ever-popular Equalizer make the digitized recordings of real engines loud, clear and ultra-flexible.