The new Tsunami2, features a 32-bit processor that provides the necessary horsepower needed to support 28 functions, 16 polyphonic sound channels, tons of sound and lighting effects, advanced motor control and measures just 27mm x 10.5mm x 5mm!
Tsunami2 decoders can produce over 50 sound effects!
- First ever Electric DDE with traction motor whine
• Pantograph operation sounds
• Over 40 airhorns/air whistle selections
• Motorman Omura provides cab sounds, operates doors and services the engine
• Catenary arcing sound and lighting effect
• Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
• Clickety-clack and authentic cab chatter add realism
• Trolley bell, stop requests, and door sounds for trolleys and traction models
• Steam heat for authentic passenger train operation
Tsunami2’s reactive DDE automatically adjusts the speed, timbre and volume of the exhaust as your engine works harder while Hyperdrive2™ technology results in smooth and precise locomotive operation, even at super-slow speeds. The switching mode will add a new level of realism for those whose primary ‘fun’ is in the running!
The TSU-1100 is a universal-style, 1 Amp sound decoder with 4 function outputs. This decoder is ideal for many HO scale models and N-scale locomotives. The TSU-1100 comes in four diesel versions, one steam version and one electric version.
Model TSU-1100 Specifications
Motor Stall Current: 1A Maximum
Dimensions: 27 x 10.5 x 5mm
Function Outputs: 4
Function Current: 100mA (each output)
Audio Amplifier: 1 Watt, 8 ohm load
DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V