Tower-LCC General Purpose 16 line Input/Output Node
16 Line NMRA CAN bus LCC® Input/Output node. Logic level interface compatible with other standard RR-CirKits I/O modules. Boot Loader for user installable firmware upgrades. Includes powerful internal Logic Elements. Also compatible with JMRI. Small package size. Just 1-¾” x 3-1/4″ x 5/8″. Powered directly from CAN bus LCC® connections*. *Note: Requires a powered LCC bus. [20 ma. bus load] (plus any I/O load current such as LEDs)
- NMRA CAN bus LCC® 16 Line Logic Level Interface.
- Each line may be used as an Input and/or an Output. (up to 6 EventIDs per line)
- Powered directly from LCC® bus connections.
*Note: Requires a powered LCC bus. [20 ma. bus load] (plus I/O current)
- On board Switching Regulator provides 5V power for external interface modules.
- Includes Internal Logic Elements. Also compatible with JMRI.
- Dual RJ45 connectors for easy LCC® loop through connections.
- Dual 10 Pin I/O connectors. (+5V, Gnd, and 8 data lines per connector)
- 4 LEDs display status. (Power, Activity, Blue, and Gold)
- Small package size. Just 1-¾” x 3-1/4″ x 5/8″.
- Ready to run unit. – Nothing extra to purchase.
- Standard 125,000 Baud CAN bus LCC interface speed. – No jumpers or switches to set.
- Boot Loader for user installable firmware upgrades. (JMRI 4.4 or later)
- State Check. NVRAM to Remember States of I/O lines and Logic through power cycles.