LocoBuffer-USB Rev-n Features:
- USB to LocoNet® interface with type B USB connector.
- 2,500 Volt Digital isolator between USB and LocoNet® Keep your system up and running through ground loops, spikes, and surges. Rogue currents and ground loops can wreak havoc with your data, and even damage your PC or connected devices.
- Buffered inputs and outputs allow use with all operating systems with USB support.
- Even smaller package size. Now just 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ x ¾”.
- Ready to run unit includes cables and driver CD. Nothing extra to purchase.
- 57,600 Baud interface speed. – No jumpers or switches to set.
- Compatible with existing RR software (JMRI, RR&Co, and WinLok).
- Installs as a serial VCP (Virtual Com Port) in latest software versions.
- Hardware handshaking using RTS/CTS Includes DTR/DSR turn back as required by MS Windows.
- USB Boot Loader for firmware upgrades.
- Powered directly from USB port and LocoNet® connections.
- Includes USB A-B and LocoNet® cables