LCC® Power-Point CAN LCC® Power Supply and Data Monitor
LCC Power-Point ties together 2 LCC jacks, a Traffic Monitor, and a power supply. Create a powered LCC bus for simple wiring by powering your LCC Nodes over the cable. The LCC Power-Point supplies 1/2A to each LCC CAN Bus cable. PS-S-15-1000 universal switching power supply is included. (Terminator and CAN bus cable shown are not included) Additional Power-Point units may be added as required by your systems needs.
LCC® Power-Point Features:
- NMRA CAN bus LCC® Power Injection Unit.
- 500 ma power supplied to each CAN LCC® bus jack.
- 100-240VAC 15VDC 1 Amp Universal Switching Power Supply included.
- Internal rectifier prevents reverse polarity problems.
- Includes CAN bus data monitor for network trouble shooting.
- Dual RJ45 connectors for easy CAN LCC® loop through connections.
- 2 LEDs display status. (Power, Activity)
- Small package size. Just 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ x 1″. (including mounting flanges)
- Ready to Run unit. Nothing extra to purchase.