Item Number: 00111701 (Replaces 0001619)
Drop-In Sound & Control DCC Decoder – EMD 645E
Many hobbyists do not need the myriad of authentic sounds associated with MRC’s DCC decoders. But, have stated a need for high quality sound, yet low cost drop-in decoders, specific to the type of locomotive they have… and if possible, include the real sounds, high-end features and controls found in MRC’s “Platinum Series” 16-bit decoders. Impossible task???
Engineered right here in New Jersey, MRC’s DCC team delivered! Each of these six, standard sizes of drop-in decoders is designed to replace the original PC Board mounted on the motor, plus a speaker is included with the decoder. This decoder is designed and tested to operate with any NMRA compatible DCC System and MRC’s exclusive line of Tech 6 DC Powerpacks.
- 1-Prime Mover sound
- 16-Bit “Brilliance™” sound
- 16 levels of sound volume
- Sound with functional dynamic braking
- Sound with functional service braking
- Air compressor with Prime Mover RPM option
- 1.5 Amp capacity
- 4 Horns
- 2 Bells
- 28 NMRA Accessory Functions
- Supports Full Readback of All CV’s
- Supports Custom Speed Tables
- Excellent slow speed control and Adjustable Back-EMF
- Includes speaker socket for your MRC plug-in 8-Ohm speaker (sold separately).