Item Number: 0001520
Decoder Dr. Programmer and Analyzer
Excellent tool for all DCC users. Plug in a new decoder BEFORE installation and check all of its functions before use. Easily perform programming and decoder read back functions. Program, read back, or test decoders by using a section of track or by plugging a decoder into the 8 pin NMRA socket enclosed on the Decoder DR.
DECODER DR. offers MRC’s Unique TESTING FEATURE and all these additional features
- Easy programming
- Read DCC decoders
- Program DCC decoders
- Reassign DCC decoders addresses
- Reset DCC decoders to factory defaults
- TEST decoders including cv’s such as speed control, head lights, flash rates and all 28 functions including bells, horns, etc.
- Backlit LCD screen
- 8-pin NMRA decoder socket for use with all decoders that have a harness
- Works with all NMRA compliant decoders & locomotives in O, G, HO, N and Z scale