Item Number: 0001416
Based the on the standard Prodigy Advance2, this wireless system offers untethered walk around control. Optional wireless or tethered handhelds can be added to the system without any upgrades or modification. With 60 feet of range and ability to use up to 32 handhelds at one time this is the ideal wireless system for large home or club layouts.
Prodigy Advance2 Wireless features:
- 3.5+ Amps of Power
- 28 Accessory Functions
- Program all CV’s
- Compatible with JMRI Software
- Two or Four digit addressing (0-9999 addresses available)
- Advanced and Universal consisting
- Simultaneously run up to 32 throttles
- Program CV’s on the main
- Program on the main or on the program track without affecting active locos
- Recall and stack features
- Decoder Readback
- 14-28/128 speed steps for precise speed control
- Set handheld for “yard” mode or “mainline” mode
- Turnout Routing
- Accessory button
- Fast Clock with adjustable ratios for running your railroad on an accurate timetable
Wireless Handheld with:
- Back lit display
- With the simple push of a button – Direct CV Programming on the main while in operation
- 60+ fee of range – Best in the industry…so there’s no need for repeaters.
- Wireless and wired Prodigy Advance2 handhelds can be used simultaneously.
- Battery voltage display tells you when to charge the battery.
- Rechargeable batteries for handheld included with BUILT-IN charger. Just plug into the system console to recharge.
- While charging you can still use your wireless handheld to program, acquire and run your railroad.
- One front mounted cab jack for Wireless handheld
- Two front mounted cab jacks for additional handhelds, extension plates, or charging
- One front mounted booster bus
Easily Upgradeable to any future NMRA protocols
Computer Interface adaptable