SA-1-IR Signal Animator, Infrared Version Features:
- SA-1/SA-1-IR for controlling the following types of signals: 3-light using individual Red, Yellow and Green LEDs wired with a common anode/positive (e.g. Tomar, NJ International, BLMA), OR searchlight signals constructed with a single 2-lead or 3-lead bipolar LED (e.g. Tomar) OR searchlight signals constructed with individual Green, Yellow and Red LEDs wired with a common anode/positive such as those from BLMA and NJ International.
- Adjustable yellow hue for searchlight signals constructed with a bipolar LED
- Current limiting resistors included
- Requires no modification to track wiring or rolling stock
- Photocell versions powered from AC or DC – draws about 25mA!
- Infrared versions (-IR) powered from 7-9V AC or 9-12V DC (such as our WT1A together with our 12VPSR); draws about 100mA (or more when used with bulb-type signals)
- Solid State Design (1 year limited warranty)