BAD-SBCA Block Animator Features:
- BAD-SBCA/BAD-SBCA-IR for controlling Tomar Semaphore Motors, 3-light and Pennsylvania/B&O position light bulb-based signals such as those from NJ International (NJI), LED-based position light signals wired with a common anode (positive) such as those from Tomar.
- Current limiting resistors included
- Signal aspects sequenced prototypically based on direction of travel
- Yellow delay (i.e. when train leaves the “next block”) is selectable (10 or 30 seconds)
- Approach Lighting capable (signal is dark until train approaches!)
- Correct aspects will be shown even if a train covers a sensor and then backs up, or if a train stops between sensors.
- Requires no modification to track wiring or rolling stock
- Each sensor has its own sensitivity adjustment and the Block Animator provides a setup mode for making the adjustment process easier
- Photocell versions powered from AC or DC – draws about 60mA!
- Infrared versions (-IR) powered from 7-9V AC or 9-12V DC (such as our WT1A together with our 12VPSR); draws about 360mA (or more when used with bulb-type signals)
- Solid State Design (1 year limited warranty)