10231-01 “Standard +” 1.0/1.8A 3 function output A,B,C.
The DIGITAL plus STANDARD locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0 Amp.or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Three function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
- Size: L 25mm x W 15.4mm x H 3.3mm