Lenz Silver + MP with Wired 8 Pin Socket #10331-01
10331-01 “Silver +” 1.0/1.8 Amp with NMRA 652 plug
The DIGITAL plus SILVER locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0 Amp. or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping (ABC Braking)
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Four function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Size: L 0.91″ x W 0.66″x H 0.12″ L 23mm x W 16.6mm x H 2.9mm