Lenz 10321-01 “Silver 21 +” 1.0/1.8A with 21 pin plug
A specialty decoder designed for easy plug into locomotives that come equipped with the 21 pin socket. The feature set of the Silver 21 decoder is identical to Lenz’s other 1 Amp Silver decoders and includes 4 functions plus their fantastic silent back emf motor drive.
The DIGITAL plus SILVER 21 locomotive decoder has a built in NMRA 21 pin plug and is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0 Amp. or less. That have a DCC Medium plug socket.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping (ABC Braking).
- Adjustable precision stopping control.
- Low speed gear for switching operations.
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected.
- Four function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping.
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing.
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming).
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Size: L 20.5 mm x W 15.5 mm x H3.92 mm