Lenz Silver Direct + 2 function 8 pin (nem652) 10330-01
For those who want an advanced decoder, but don’t require the additional functionality of a SUSI interface, and USP.
The new Silver Direct, with embedded NMRA pins for easy drop in installation. Of course, with all the Silver Series capabilities.
Contacts are provided ‘on-board’ for an additional 2 functions
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Four function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping (2 via on board connection)
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
- Size: L 0.91″ x W 0.66″x H 0.12″ L 23mm x W 16.6mm x H 2.9mm