Kato’s smooth running SD70MAC locomotive with TCS’ incredible WOWDiesel sound decoder installed by the DCC experts here at Tony’s.
- Directional headlights and operating ditch lights
- Illuminated pre-printed numberboards
- Powerful five pole motor with dual brass flywheels
- Roadname specific headlight placement and truck type
- All wheel electrical pickup from scale 42″ blackened metal wheels
Sound & DCC Features:
- 1.3 Amp Continuous /2.0 Amp Peak
- True CD Quality Audio
- Calibrated Load-Based Notching
- Back EMF Load Compensation
- Decoder set to EMD 645 prime mover, as is prototypical for the SD40-2
- 30+ different bells and 30+ horns to choose from
- Operational ditch lights that alternate when blowing the horn.
- TCS’s Audio AssistTM (Patent Pending), With Audio AssistTM the decoder comes alive and talks you through configuring sounds and lights.
- 2 TDS SuperSonic Mini Speakers and Enclosures for layout filling sound