The RX4 is a 4 zone transponder detector for use with Digitrax occupancy detection systems. The RX4 enables you to not only see what blocks are occupied but also identifies what is there.
- Know the layout zone location of transponder-equipped locos and rolling rolling stock
- Each RX4 handles 4 transponding zones
- Low current pulses wont interfere with DCC decoders or other track signals
- Can be used in conjunction with other means of occupancy detection to customize your layout’s feedback system
- Works with most DCC compatible systems
- Can be adapted to work with other command control systems as well
- Location and identification information is updated continuously on LocoNet
- Location Information can be configured to be displayed on a track diagram
- No modification of existing equipment required, just add the transponding components and you’re ready to go.
- More features than any other method of “bi-directional” communication.
Note: RX4s must be used in conjunction with a Digitrax BDL16 series occupancy detector to function.