Get the benefits of short circuit management and auto reversing without adding more boosters!
PM42 Quad Power Manager lets you use a single booster and divide its output into 4 power sub-districts for automatic reversing or to improve operation by preempting booster shutdown when a short circuit is detected by the PM42.
If you want to improve operation but don’t need the added power (or expense) of adding a booster, the PM42 is the right answer for you.
Each PM42 can run 4 sub-districts off a single booster in any combination of regular sub-districts and auto reversing sub-districts.
- Cost effective power management for 4 power sub-districts
- Short circuit management or auto-reversing for each sub-district
- Increases layout reliability by preempting booster shutdown, minimizes downtime by automatically restarting once a short is cleared.
- User selectable short circuit detection sensitivity to optimize operation with other layout equipment
- Auto-Reversing manages polarity mismatches on reversing track sections
- Auto-Reversing is automatic, no need for toggle switches or additional boosters
- PM42 connects to LocoNet to transmit information to your system
- No locomotive wiring modifications needed
Note: External power supply is needed. PS14 (sold separately) or equivalent is recommended