The LNRP Xtra LocoNet Repeater Module Isolates and Protects LocoNet Layouts, it allows for greater expansion of the LocoNet system on large installations.
If a wiring or signal problems occur on any “standard” LocoNet section that the LNRP Xtra is connecting and monitoring, the LNRP Xtra will act to internally disconnect the faulty “standard” LocoNet segment so that the “protected” LocoNet can continue operating.
If the fault is removed, the LNRP Xtra will typically automatically reconnect and resume operations on the “standard” LocoNet segment.
LNRP Xtra Features:
- Isolates segments of your LocoNet layout
- Protects segments of your LocoNet layouts
- Extends large LocoNet installations of more than 20 devices
- Acts as a Diagniostic tool if LocoNet network problems occur
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
- Includes the PS14 power supply