All the great features and reliability of Digitrax decoders in a tiny package that will fit almost anywhere!
- 0.55″ x 0.28″ x 0.128″ (14 x 7.13 x 3.25 mm)
- Works with Z, N, and HO scale locos
- 1 Amp/1.25 Amps Peak Motor Current Rating
- Digitrax LocoMotion® System
- 2 FX3 Functions-500mA Total Function Current Rating
- FX3 optimized for LEDs or lamps
- Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- New Series 6 features
- Due to the extremely small size of this decoder, it does not accept PX Power Xtenders.
Works with many Z, N, and HO scale locomotives up to 16V track voltage
FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction, F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
FX3 effects optimized for selectable LED or lamp operation.
Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
Function Remapping for custom function setup.
Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
Advanced Consist Function Controls.
Digitrax LocoMotion® System-Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
- Series 6 Decoder Features.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- DCC Compatible.
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
- Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.