This 2 function FX3 decoder is designed to fit MicroTrains Z scale GP-35 locos.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used)
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control
- SuperSonic™ motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Decoder Lock equipped
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back reads back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Motor Isolation Protection prevents damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
Note: DZ123M0 HAS Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF)
Current Rating-Motor: 1.00 Amp (2.0 Amps Peak)
Size: 0.32 x 1.319” x 0.118” (8.128mm x 33.5026mm x 2.9972mm)
Installation: Board Replacement
Function Outputs: 2-125mA
Function Type: FX3
Features: Series 3
Warranty: No Worries Warranty