The DT402D is our top-of-the-line, Duplex Radio Super Throttle. The DT402D gives you direct control of two locos at a time with all the powerful features and flexibility serious model railroaders demand.
The DT402D super throttle is designed to handle nearly every aspect of layout control.
You can run trains and consist, control up to 30 functions such as sound, program decoders, set up and operate routes, and much more.
The DT402D gives you full Duplex or two way radio commication to and from your LocoNet systems, select, dispatach and run locos without ever having to plug in!
Digitrax Duplex Radio (D) products are for use in the United States, Canada, Austraila and New Zealand. For EU, please order DCE version. Kato Japan also sells a version approved for use in Japan (available only through Kato in Japan).
DT402D Super Throttle Features:
- Works with ANY LocoNet compatible system
- Full Duplex radio when paired with a UR92 Duplex Transciever (sold separately)
- No need to Plugin to select or dispatch locomotives, complete wireless operation.
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Single key access to most common throttle tasks
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for speed and direction control
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Large Multi Line LCD display shows locomotive status at a glance
- Built in flashlight for convenience
- Traditional walk around operation when not using radio
- Infra-ready out of the box ( with UR90 sold separately )
- Control 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Playable whistle feature on F2
- Supports decoder programming
- Simplified 4 or 2 digit addressing
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- 999 turnout decoder addresses
- Supports cab signaling
- Transponding “Find” feature
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature