Digitrax DN166i2B 1.5 Amp Decoder
- Fits New InterMountain N Scale FP7 released 2014
- 6 FX3 Functions
- 472” x 2.165” x .098”
11.98mm x 54.99mm x 2.4mm
▪FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control: Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control. Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
- Configurable Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- Optimized selectable LED or incandescent lamp operation.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls.
▪Digitrax LocoMotion® System-Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- Simple 3 Step Speed Tables for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF)
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
- Digitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin Harness
- Series 6 Decoder Features.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Automatic Analog Mode Conversion when running on DC layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- Decoder Lock for individual programming of multiple decoders in one loco.
- DCC Compatible.
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
- Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.