The Tortoise Buddy. Simple and Functional.
- Wiz-Kid Provides exclusive Auto Throw™ feature automatically positioning switch track points when a train is approaching.
- DCC, AC & DC Power can be used with the Buddy
- Screw terminal connections make connecting power to the Buddy easy
- Wire the Track Power directly to Buddy to power the Circuitron Tortoise
- Compatible with DCC, not DCC Controlled
- Wiz-Kid uses SPDT Center Off [On-Off-On] toggle switch or SPST Momentary Push Button for control of Tortoise
- Screw Terminal Connections for LEDs, SPDT & SPST Switches
- Buddy plugs directly to Circuitron Tortoise™ using Tony’s exclusive TortConn2 connector
- Incorporates onboard status LEDs indicating power in and normal or reverse position of switch track points
- Screw terminal connections for additional panel mount LEDS or control block signals
- Direct wire connections for manual point control using SPDT Center Off or SPST Momentary Push Button electronic switches or block detection type inputs
- Incorporates additional output connections to another Tortoise