Item Number: SW001-25
CTI’s innovative software turns your PC into a Centralized Traffic Control facility. You can dispatch trains, configure routes, monitor traffic, and much, much more – all with a single click of the mouse. Or let CTI’s powerful real-time operating system take over, and your PC will safely manage mainline traffic, control signals, throw turnouts, etc, all automatically.
* “TCL”(Train Control Language) – The first programming language designed especially for model railroading.
* “TBRAIN” – CTI’s revolutionary new real-time operating system for model railroads
* CTI’s easy-to-use point & click graphical CTC panel designer tools
* PC Serial Port Interface Adapter
* Comprehensive 100-page User’s Guide, filled with useful hands-on examples and programming tips.
* – IBM PC or compatible
* – Windows 95/98/2K/NT/XP
* – 16 MByte memory
* – SVGA monitor
* – one serial (COM) port – 25-pin
* – mouse
* – sound card (optional)