Broadway Limited Imports N Scale PRR GG1 Electric, Paragon3 Sound/DC/DCC
DGLE, 5-Stripe, Buff Lettering & Stripes, Roman Lettering, #4801
Broadway Item #BLI-3444
- New Paragon3 Sound & Operation System Featuring Rolling Thunder with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Constant Intensity Directional Lighting with Prototypical Headlight
- All-Wheel Drive and All-Wheel Electrical Pick-up
- Equipped with Traction Tires
- Locomotive Composition: ABS with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating MicroTrains® #1015 or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 55, 70, 83, & 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 9.75 in
Among the world’s most recognizable engines, the GG1 is no stranger to rail fans of all levels. The GG1 has been plastered on everything from magazine ads and Hollywood movies to coach seat headrests.
The GG1 represents a true breakthrough in electric locomotive technology. Patterned after the GE New Haven, it was the eventual culmination of nearly 40 years of experimentation. Broadway Limited Imports brings the memory of this world famous locomotive in diecast construction with Paragon3 electronics including Rolling Thunder.