Broadway Limited Imports, HO GE AC6000 w Paragon3 Sound & Smoke, CSX YN3 Scheme #680, BLI-5687
Locomotives are Expected from BLI in Late January 2019
Meet the winner of the horsepower race: the GE AC6000CW with 6000 hp under the hood - thats more than the Big Boys were able to do. They are about 76 ft. long from coupler face to coupler face and are often run in pairs. On todays railroads, they are the king of the hill! BLI is producing these monsters from GEs Erie, PA plant and their models do them justice. These AC6000s perform as well as all of our their previous releases, which have won praise for their performance. In all-new paint schemes, these AC6000s are handsomely finished and ready for service on your pike!
- NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System Featuring Rolling ThunderTM with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Variable Load-Based Smoke Output
- Locomotive Composition: ABS body with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 83 and 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 18 in or greater
- **Specifications on this page subject to change.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||339.95|
|DCC||DCC With Sound|