This Erie Railroad ALCo RS-3 is currently available from Bachmann. If we do not show one in stock we can still have this to you in about 8-10 days from when we receive your order. You will NOT be charged until it has come in and we are ready to ship it to you!
Bachmann Item #63904: HO ALCo RS-3 with Sound Value DCC, Erie #932
Introduced in 1950, this all-purpose 1600-HP locomotive had the stamina and strength for freight and passenger service yet was agile enough for yard service work. With its rugged, dependable design, it’s no wonder that many of these versatile RS-3 locomotives are still working today on short lines, tourist lines, and hauling freight.
- DCC – Sound Value equipped for speed, direction, lighting, 16-bit polyphonic sound
- dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder with 8-pin plug
- all-wheel drive
- precision can motor
- dual, precision-balanced flywheels
- super-quiet, helical cut gears
- die-cast chassis
- metal cut levers
- finescale handrails
- blackened metal wheels
- prototype-specific directional headlights
- RP25 wheel contours
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
*Performs best on 18″ radius curves or greater.