This SP MT-4 is currently available from Athearn. If we do not show one in stock we can still have this to you in about 8-10 days from when we receive your order. You will NOT be charged until it has come in and we are ready to ship it to you!
The new Athearn Genesis HO Scale Southern Pacific Mt-4 4-8-2 steam locomotive with skyline casing is one impressive locomotive packed with Genesis level detail.
Want to add an auxiliary tender for your MT-4? CLICK HERE to order one.
- Sliding cab windows and opening doors
- Cab interior details
- Boiler backhead with full details and printed gauges
- Cab hatch can be opened and closed
- Blackened metal wheels
- McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- DCC-ready features Quick Plug™ and play technology with both 8- and 9-pin connectors (non-sound version)
- Smoke unit ready with no soldering needed
- Minimum radius: 22”
- Era: 1926 – 1958
Road Number Specific Features
- Daylight Paint Scheme
- 160-C-3 Tender
- Spoked main driver
- Corrugated pilot
- Alligator Cross Head
- Large Roadname (no “Lines”)
|WHEEL CONFIGURATION:||Mt-4 4-8-2|
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|