Search results for:
March 7, 2018
Reset NCE Power Cab
To reset the command station section of the Power Cab
- Press <Prog/Esc> five times. The cab will display "SET CMD STATION"
- Press <enter> 12 times. The cab will display “Reset System?”
- Press <6> for Yes
- Press <1> to confirm
- The system will blink off for a few seconds then come back up.
You must also reset the cab portion of the Power Cab as below.
- Unplug the cable from the bottom of the Power Cab.
- Hold down the "Select Loco" button while plugging in the cab to the PCP [Power Cab Panel].
- Release the "Select Loco" button
- You are now in Cab Setup Mode and the current cab address is displayed with a blinking cursor.
- Press <0> twice for the address
- Press <Enter>. This resets the cab to factory defaults and using address 2.
- Press the <Prog/Esc> button to complete the process