Intermountain's All-New HO GE Tier 4 GEVOs Expected in Late July
Intermountain has released some high-resolution images showing off the incredible details of their all-new HO Tier 4 GEVOs and we knew our customers would appreciate a look. Click on the photos below to enlarge them and check out the fantastic, road specific detailing on what promises to be Intermountain's nicest locomotive yet. They are expected to ship in late July. You can click on the links directly below to view available road numbers in each paint scheme and order yours.
- Operating LED Lighting
- Front & rear headlights
- Front ditch lights
- Rear ditch lights (road name specific)
- Number boards
- Front & rear DPU lights (CN units only)
All-new Tier 4 Drive that is smooth, heavy and powerful
Spinning bearing caps on the trucks with accurate GE style traction motor detail on 3rd and 4th axles
- Sound locomotives are factory equipped with ESU® LokSound® Select DCC sound decoders with accurately recorded Tier 4 GEVO sounds played through dual "sugar-cube" type speakers.
- Non-sound locomotives are factory equipped with ESU® LokPilot® V4.0 DCC non-sound decoders.
- See-through etched metal grilles on the body, radiator cab roof, and dynamic brake area
- Brake chain & tow chain
- Separate underframe piping detail
- LSL lights (CSX & NS only)
- Etched metal walkway steps (road name specific)
- Accurate PTC antenna arrays on cab roof (road name and number specific)
- Road name specific front/rear handrails
- Rear rock pilot on CN units
- See-through etched metal walkway panels on CN units
- Numerous other etched metal and wire details