Search results for:
March 23, 2018
Changing The Output Voltage of The Lenz LZV100
This entails changing the value of CV7 in the programming software which resides in the LZV100.
- Use the LH100 Keypad Dispatcher’s Throttle.
- Use Programming on the Main [POM] just as though you are programming a loco decoder, but you don’t need to specify an address.
- Press <F7> to get to POM mode.
- Program CV7 and set CV 7=50.
- The red LED on the front of LZV100 begins to flash.
- While the LED is flashing, set CV7=30
- This will set the output voltage to 15V.
- This must be done while the LED is flashing, which is within approximately a 20 sec. interval.
- Press <ESC> after CV7 is set
- Press <ESC> repeatedly to backout of POM mode.
The Table in section 7.4 of the LZV100 manual gives the values that CV7 must be set to for various output voltages.