Loco specific decoders and PowerCab accesories coming soon.
NAVO – drop in decoder for N-Scale Atlas VO-1000 locomotive, MSRP $29.95
NMP – drop in decoder for N-Scale Atlas MP15DC locomotive, MSRP $29.95
BACH-DSL decoder is an exact replacement for the decoder in the following Bachmann “DCC equipped” locomotives: GP30, GP35, GP38-2, SD40-2, GP40, GP50, FT-A, FT-B and other non-spectrum series locomotives.
- Silent running – get rid of that loud motor buzz from the Bachmann decoder
- Golden white LEDs included (instead of the Bachmann orange LEDs)
- 128 Speed mode (Bachmann only operates in 14 or 28 speed modes)
- Torque compensation for smooth low speed
- True advanced consist compatibility
- Extra lighting functions for MARS, beacons, strobes, Ditch lights etc.
- All lighting outputs have resistors already installed for LEDs
P114 (PowerCab Power Supply) List $24.95
PCP (PowerCab Power Panel) List $19.95
PC-USB (USB Interface to PowerCab) List $TBD
SB3 (Smart Booster for PowerCab) List $89.95
DB3 (3 Amp Booster, any DCC system), List $69.95