- Hit Prog /esc key 6 times to get to the cab parameters menu.
- Hit enter twice.
- Enter your desired number of recall slots.
- Press Enter.
- Press escape to get back to the main menu.
The recall button comes set to a default of 2 locomotive slots. It can be set to any number from 1-6. Setting this to 1 recall slot effectively disables the recall button requiring the user to input a locomotive number each time a change is needed. Using 1 recall slot can be useful in situations where the recall button is inadvertently hit by the engineer while operating.
The Recall button toggles between the last two to six trains addressed. RECALL allows you to keep two to six locomotives and/or consists active in the command station memory and access them in a “round-robin” fashion with each press of the button. Think of RECALL as being a set of memory slots.
To put a locomotive in a recall “slot”:
- Press SELECT LOCO
- Enter the loco or consist to be operated.
- To put another locomotive in the next slot press RECALL to access the next slot.
- Press SELECT LOCO and enter the second loco.
When additional trains are to be added either a “slot” with “000” or an expendable loco/consist must be displayed on the screen. Whatever is on the display will be replaced with the new loco/consist.
The number of RECALLS for each cab can be changed within the “SET CAB PARAMS” menu. The factory set value is two. You may also “clear out” any locomotives in the recall slots using the “SET CAB PARAMS” menu.