Here are the new DC and DCC products from MRC!
TECH 7 ampac 760 – 20VA & Momentum
MRC RADIO CONTROL FOR DC LAYOUTS ONBOARD POWER, LIGHT, SOUND
Item: mrc1026 Universal Diesel w/Harness
Frequency A: ALCO 244, 539T, EMD567, 645, 645E & 710
Item: 0001027 Universal Diesel w/Harness
Frequency B: ALCO 244, 539T, EMD567, 645, 645E & 710
Item: 0001028 Drop-In SD45, for Athearn
Enjoy onboard sound and controlling a train without being stuck sitting next to your power pack! This little sound board can be installed into any locomotive and provide sounds, lighting and throttle control WITHOUT having to use DCC.
- Activates locomotive light
- Controls speed and direction
- Includes transmitter and sound receiver
- You can move around your layout w/o a cable
MRC PRODIGY ELITE DCC
Item:mrc1417 List: $549.98
The New Prodigy Elite takes DCC control and performance to a new level of sophistication. Offering a massive 10 amps of controlled power, the Pro-Elite will be a perfect fit for large club layouts or for the modeler who demands the best.
- Two front-mounted cab jacks
- Easily converts to wireless operation
- Handheld with backlit display included
- One rear-mounted jack for booster output
- Operates up to 99 handhelds at one time
- Backlit display for voltage, amps and fast clock
- Includes external10 amp regulated power supply
- Fast clock features adjustable ratios … works in conjunction with the clock on the handheld
- Light array delivers programming status, power consumption [overload], link and link speed
MRC EXPLORER DCC
TRULY AFFORDABLE DCC!
Item: mrc1422 List: $134.98
- 28 functions
- Run up to 4 locos
- Totally upgradable
- 1.5 amps of power
- So simple the instructions are printed on the back of the unit
MRC THROTTLE PACK 100 WATT AC
Item: mrc1311 List: $ 179.98
Super slow speed control to create realistic coupling and yard work. Compatible with MTH and Lionel Trains.
- 100 watts of sustained power
- Bell Button
- Horn/Whistle Button
- Direction Switch
- Bell/horn/whistle activation does not affect speed