Atlas’ release of this popular hybrid loco has created a lot of interest. The loco does come DCC ready but not all decoders will fit due to space limitations. Small decoders with an integrated DCC 8 pin plug are the best option, here are some of them:
- Silver Direct (BEMF)
(not necessarily PnP)
- DH165IP + Sound Bug (sound files unknown)
- Possibly Micro LokSound no sound files announced
- Special PnP due in November 2010
- QSI Revolution-A, recordings done, files in process due in November 2010
- Possibly Micro Tsunami no sound files announced.
Note: Other decoders may also be suitable.
For more information see our decoder comparison page.