- You clear the stack of the LZV100 by setting the address on your display to 000 in the same way as you would for any other decoder address.
- Then, you press the 4 key about 20-28 times.
- Somewhere, around key press 17-20, you will see a short delay of response on the LH display. If you have an RRampmeter, you will notice the power to track and the display go off for for a second or two.
- Shut off power to the system and count to 45.
- Then turn the system back on. You will have cleared the stack and reset the command part of it system to factory default.
Any decoder address you control with an LH unit will automatically be entered into the system stack.