BLI HO USRA Light Pacifics are finally here!! This model was first announced in 2006. We now have a limited number of them in stock at $254.95. Road names in stock are Boston & Maine, Rutland, Erie, Baltimore & Ohio, Reading and L&N. Get yours now while they last.
BLI’s models follow the original prototype designs closely. Railroad specific variations are not modeled on these locomotives.
- All new Paragon2 sound and control system for DC & DCC
- Integral DC/DCC dual mode decoder for ease of operation
- Industry best slow-speed operation in DC and DCC
- Prototypical light operation with headlight and cab light
- Authentic USRA Pacific sounds! Controllable in DC and DCC.
- All-wheel drive and all-wheel electrical pick-up (except front and trailing trucks)
- Factory installed engineer and fireman figures
- ABS plastic body with heavy die cast chassis for maximum tractive effort
- 5-pole can motor with skew wound armature
- Separately applied handrails, grab irons, ladders, whistle, and brass bell
- Operating knuckle couplers
- Operates on Code 70, 83, and 100 rail
- Recommended Minimum Radius: 18 inches